The workflow of the drone.
(1) Start interface: quickly realize task planning, enter the task monitoring interface, and realize the rapid and automatic archiving of aerial photography tasks. The functions are divided to realize the specificity and stability of software operation.
(2) Pre-flight inspection: In order to ensure the safety of the mission, automatic inspection is carried out before take-off in conjunction with the flight control software to ensure that the aircraft’s GPS, compass, airspeed tube and its pitch and roll are in good condition to avoid dangerous situations in aerial photography. .
(3) Flight mission planning: Plan the flight mission in the three modes of regional aerial photography, navigation, and hybrid.
(4) Flight monitoring: Real-time control of the aircraft’s attitude, azimuth, airspeed, position, battery voltage, real-time wind speed and direction, mission time and other important status, so that the operator can judge the executability of the mission in real time, and further ensure the safety of the mission.
(5) Image stitching: After the aerial photography task is completed, the navigation aerial image is used for image stitching of the study area.
(1) UAVs are widely used in industries such as police, urban management, agriculture, geology, meteorology, electric power, rescue and disaster relief, and video shooting.
Electricity inspection work, agricultural insurance work, environmental protection work, film and television filming work, work to confirm rights, street scene work, express work, post-disaster rescue work, remote sensing surveying and mapping work
(2) UAVs have a wide range of uses, low cost, and high efficiency; no risk of casualties; strong survivability, good maneuverability, and convenient use. They play an extremely important role in modern warfare and have broader prospects in the civilian field.
Why you choose drone? Welcome to leave a comment.